1) If you have questions, the Nine Lives site itself is the place to look for answers. In the bar above, there's the FAQ, which should contain pretty much anything you need. If you don't find an answer, send a PM to one of the admins, or use the Contact Us link that appears on every page of the site. If you don't know who the admins are or how to contact us, start with the About Us page linked above.
2) If you come across something in a story you are concerned about, or if you think a story should be rated or tagged differently, contact an admin FIRST. We don't necessarily read every story/chapter, and certainly not before they're published (unless the author is still on review), nor are we going to attempt to do so. "If you see something, say something." We may not know unless you tell us. We can't be everywhere at once.
3) We do our best to ensure Nine Lives is welcoming and representative of our entire Caryl-loving community, but we don't police people's stories. As long as they adhere to the site's terms of service and tag their stories correctly, authors can include whatever content they choose. Pay attention to the warnings. If you're sensitive to certain topics, don't read those stories.
4) We've added names gleaned from the upcoming comic storylines to our characters list. Go take a look & if we are missing anyone vital, contact an admin.
5) For purposes of clarity, the definitions of our ratings M and E have been revised as follows:
- M (Mature): Violence, language, some gore, sex (but not a specific play-by-play of the sex itself, just allusions to the act)
- E (Explicit): Graphic description of sexual situations; graphic violence, including rape; explicit gore; extreme language; PWP; anything else not for the faint of heart.
When in doubt, rate your story E & ask an admin. We can always downgrade it later if needed. (If you are unsure which to use, a good barometer is if you are looking for other words for "penis" it's an E. 😉)
--subversivegrrl, ikkleosu, fairiesmasquerade on September 07, 2016 6:58pm 4 Comments