“I don't believe in writer's block or waiting for inspiration. If you're a writer, you sit down and write.”
While that may all be very well and good for Elmore Leonard, some of us need a little more reassurance and help than that. “Writer’s block” is usually caused by a combination of perfectionism and self-inflicted pressure. Take a look at these suggestions for how to get past your “block” and back to productive writing.
- How to Defeat the Dreaded Blank Page
- How Do I Develop an Effective Writing Habit?
- You Don’t Need Motivation
- 3 Ways to Increase Your Daily Word Count
- How to Beat Procrastination
- 7 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Start Writing
- How to Overcome Writer’s Block
See also Tools and Software