[Reviews - 37] Liked
Summary:

Heartbroken, rundown, the feeling of hopelessness. The recent death of Beth throws Rick's group for a loop, some spiraling into depression, resulting in tattered relationships. Carol reaches out to Daryl, hoping to break down walls between them. How will they react to suddenly ending up in new territory where the illusion of safety, becomes reality? Caryl love, smut & drama


Rated: M
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 37278 Read: 6539
Published: January 21, 2015 Updated: February 03, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Prologue by Hellody [Reviews - 7] Liked (2669 words)

Hello!
Welcome one, welcome all to my very first fanfiction, Evaarrr! I would actually like to dedicate this story to SamiWhammy; one of the best authors I've had the pleasure of stumbling upon in a very long while. Her two Caryl fics, 'Hotline' and 'Tethered' will leave you awe-struck, and have inspired me to finally try my hand at writing.
While i am no stranger to this site, I am very new in the sense that this will be my very first post to this site, so i will be learning as i go.
That being the said, I ask that you please keep an open mind, and go easy on me. Let's grow together, shall we?

Disclaimer: The Walking Dead and it's characters are sadly not mine to own.

2. The Altercation by Hellody [Reviews - 6] Liked (4735 words)

A/N:
-I am not a Beth fan nor do I support the pairing of Bethyl, but I do have respect for her character. I am aware of all ships and do not condone bashing of anyone's preference. I am however, a believer that whatever transpired between Beth, and Daryl was more of a familial flare; a little sister sort of deal.
-This fanfic i provide for you is purely for fun, and i do not claim in any way shape or form to know what the hell I am doing when it comes to keeping things in character lol. (especially this being my first fanfic to write ever) This is simply my version of what I like to imagine the show continuing with. So that being said there will probably be some OOC from this point onwards depending on how you see it, but like i said before, i encourage you to keep an open mind, and just have fun with me :)
-Carol's been too mellow for my liking lately, so i decided to light a fire up her ass in this chapter.

Disclaimer: The Walking Dead and its characters are sadly not mine to own. Only Clyde.

3. The Helping Hand by Hellody [Reviews - 0] Liked (3202 words)

A/N: I apologize. I kinda feel this chapter is more like one of those filler episodes, and it probably shows through the writing. But i had to get through this one to get to the next chapter. The next chapter is pretty much the shining reason for this whole fanfic.
-Thank you to those of you that have been reviewing so far, I am so happy you're
enjoying yourself so far, i feed off of your opinions to help me and the story grow and it is greatly appreciated So Please continue!
-There are links provided for you in my profile in regards to Maggie/Carol's outfits since i'm really not the greatest at describing...stuff
-Uh.. things start to
heat up a little by the end of this chapter. This is an adult story so yah. That.

Disclaimer: The Walking Dead and its characters are sadly not mine to own. Only Clyde.

4. The Night Of Awakening by Hellody [Reviews - 3] Liked (5958 words)

A/N: -This is the chapter that sparked this whole fic into fruition. I lost count at how many times i re-edited but only because I put some extra TLC into this.
-I didn't really know what to do with Noah, Eugene and Father Gabriel so I just kinda omitted them from this chapter. Do with them what you will. I didn't even know what to do with Carl here lol.
-A picture of Carol's completed outfit can be found in a link in my profile
-Things get a touch limey later on in this chapter so...yea
-This whole chapter is basically a song fic in my mind, as I imagined a different song pairing well to each scene. So as you're reading i recommend music.. You can play what you think fits best, but I found these songs in particular to be my muse and HIGHLY encourage them played in accordance to the scenes as it will heighten this roller coaster you're about to embark on, plus they're just damn catchy.

Daryl/Carol's first dance:
Pixel Fix & The Walton Hoax - "Fall" (The Walton Hoax Remix)
In the Den
:
Glass Animals ft. Tei Shei - "Holiest"
(the song that inspired this fic)
Pixel Fix - "Awake"
Pixel Fix - "Overflow"

If there are any other songs you also feel might fit well, please don't be afraid to share! Music drives me...

5. The Embodiment Of Grief by Hellody [Reviews - 1] Liked (6254 words)

A/N:
-This chapter is somewhat informational and partially intertwined with the comic. Also, a bit of a lemony/lime treat at the end that still has me blushing...
-Thank you everyone so far that has been reviewing, and enjoying the story with me. Your feedback fuels me and is my drive to keep me going!

Disclaimer: The Walking Dead and its characters are sadly not mine to own. Only Clyde.

6. The Secret They Shared by Hellody [Reviews - 5] Liked (4559 words)

A/N: -Warning, this chapter is particularly dark, with a healthy dose of Carrick friendship.
-This chapter holds my main purpose for Clyde. Will be explained further at end.
-Please, Please, PlEASE pardon the laaame ass story of Scott and his injury..i literally sat here for like two days with the rest of the chapter finished racking my brain on how to make it work, finally just pulling this crap outta my ass lol so...go with it lol

7. The Flowerbed Part 1 by Hellody [Reviews - 6] Liked (4035 words)

A/N: -This chapter was SO long that I had to split it in two, so here's the first part, and the second part is just about done, just needs to be cleaned up.
-I have to thank everyone that has been with me so far in this story, and i have to say; i honestly never saw myself making it this far.
-this chapter was kinda the peak of my imaginings (which is why it's so long), and i never really saw myself going past this one. That being said i'm really not sure what will happen from here on out. If there will be more chapters to add after part 2 or not...
-I definitely want to write more stories though, now that I got my feet wet!
-Moving on...If you're a fan of the comic, you're going to find a lot being referenced here, with some things altered as i input my own flare to it
-Just a bit of warning, thank you nomnomOm, things get violent in this chapter and may be a bit graphic

Disclaimer: The Walking Dead and its characters, both tv and comic series, definitely definitely DEFINITELY do not belong to me!

8. The Flowerbed Part 2 by Hellody [Reviews - 9] Liked (5866 words)

-Uh...S-Strap yourselves in for this one everyone... *blushes* cuz it's a bit of a joy ride... XD

-Sigh...please pardon the dumbass belt line used later on. I still shake my head at that ridiculous thought that just randomly popped into my drunken mind and being unable to replace it. I was on like my third full glass of wine so...anyways...

-Enjoy! Keep on Carylin on!

Disclaimer: The Walking Dead and its characters do not belong to me