[Reviews - 266] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

Team Fluff Round Robin 

It starts with a little fluff and will be followed by more fluff and will then maybe also have a little more fluff and then always added on top, a great big scoop of fluff! It's going to be great. 


Rated: T
Categories: Season 3/4 Interlude
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31911 Read: 13887
Published: May 14, 2015 Updated: November 20, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Peaches - Selbyzipper by Team Fluff [Reviews - 47] Liked (1270 words)

This is the beginning, were starting our tale just after season three. We are in the prison, a most fluffy setting for Caryl. Many characters are still around. We are long before the flu.  It's time for some happy Caryling. 

I hope you all enjoy the start of this party! - Selbyzipper

 

 

 

 

2. Hot Chocolate - leigh57 by Team Fluff [Reviews - 35] Liked (3307 words)

Woah, I'm beyond rusty at writing, for which I apologize. Hopefully I managed enough fluff for everyone to enjoy. Huge thanks to Adrienne and Sady for all the help and feedback, and to everyone reading this story for the wonderful comments you left for selbyzipper!

3. Before - notlaura by Team Fluff [Reviews - 28] Liked (2193 words)

A HUGE thanks to LAH for wrangling my run-on sentences, and being an all around fabulous beta! And to Selby and Leigh for giving me such fantastic story beats to work off of! I hope everyone's feeling fluffy today!

4. Mud Mask - Stephtron312 by Team Fluff [Reviews - 22] Liked (2311 words)

Huge thanks to my beta sweettooth7 for being the best, annnd HUGE shoutout to the previous three authors for being incredibly amazing and giving way too much good stuff to work with :) Let the fluffy feels begin!

5. Uncharted Waters - Munchkin78 by Team Fluff [Reviews - 23] Liked (1735 words)

Thank you so much to jaibhagwan for being a amazing beta, sorry about the comma abuse! Thanks also to Selby, Leigh, NotLaura and Steph for the previous chapters, there was loads to work with! And at the risk of going on in an Oscar winner stylee, thanks to everyone on Team Fluff for the support and encouragement!

6. Carol’s Strategy: “Covert Operation” – LAH by Team Fluff [Reviews - 15] Liked (1694 words)


Carol comes up with a plan and Daryl comes to some decisions.

Author Notes:
A huge shout-out to Selbyzipper for brainstorming with me and helping me refine my plan for this chapter. You were instrumental!

And to my beloved Sweettooth for serving as beta and helping me put this chapter in order. You are such an encourager and a positive force of energy!

Love to both of you!!!! Mwah!

Carol’s Strategy: “Covert Operation” – Chapter 6 by LAH

7. Into the Woods - indigo_bunting by Team Fluff [Reviews - 16] Liked (3113 words)

Team Prison heads out to find their missing members, but who will be rescued?

Thanks so much to Selby, Leigh, Notlaura, Steph, Munchkin, and LAH for setting the bar fantastically high and giving me such wonderful material to work with!

And last but not least, I cannot thank the wonderful Megan (Ravenesque) enough; not only was she a fabulous pinch-hit beta, but her help and encouragement were absolutely amazing in helping this grow...all while dealing with a 14 hour time difference :) 

Now, prepare for some flangst!

8. When the Walls Come Down - meeshie by Team Fluff [Reviews - 20] Liked (2918 words)

9. Contingency Plan-Caryl Warrior by Team Fluff [Reviews - 9] Liked (2066 words)

Team Prison returns to find their home in ruins.

10. Carpe Diem - jaibhagwan by Team Fluff [Reviews - 12] Liked (5010 words)

Daryl begins to take responsibility for his feelings while the survivors search for their missing family. Carol’s magical red tank top becomes a catalyst for change.

Extra long, EXTRA FLUFFY, with a healthy dollop of flangst to help it go down smoothly. Consume this fluff with a spoon! Or spoon while you consume! (It’s delicious both ways.)

Mega gratitude to meeshie for being my rock and for being so gracious to let me borrow almost verbatim some of Daryl’s prior thoughts she wrote in her chapter. Also to Shelbyzipper for her helpful comments and for starting us on this journey. And to all the authors who have poured their hearts and souls into this challenge, and planted wonderful seeds that continue to grow.

11. Chapter 11 Lemon Zinger by Krissyg927- Team Fluff by Team Fluff [Reviews - 9] Liked (1302 words)

So I hope I uploaded correctly. I am still new to this. Thank you so much to the admin staff for always coming up with new things for us. I have so much fun here.

I don't write action very well, so this chapter is an interlude between Carol and Daryl as they get ready to go look for Lizzie.

Many thanks to Notlaura for holding my hand through this and making it the best it can be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

12. 12 - House of the Rising Sun - Stellamare by Team Fluff [Reviews - 9] Liked (1211 words)

I’m so late. I have no excuses.Major thanks to the ever patient Ravenesque and Stephtron for the fast betaing.

Let’s waste no more time and enjoy ;-)

13. Epiphanies and Tea--Ravenesque by Team Fluff [Reviews - 10] Liked (2390 words)

14. Goodnight - sweettooth7 by Team Fluff [Reviews - 11] Liked (1391 words)

This. Is. IT!! The final chapter for Team Fluff. And I'll be perfectly honest with you, I'm still nervous about being the last one to post, though I'm incredibly flattered that I could be trusted with this daunting task  ; )  To each and every one of my teammates who did an incredible job with their chapters (special shout out to the new writers!), you're all just plain fantastic...I hope I didn't disappoint ; )

And a big thanks to Stephtron312 for - once again - talking me through my ideas for this chapter and going over this a couple of times to make sure it was English : P

So here you have it - some shameless fluff for your reading pleasure, with a side of marshmallows and unicorns. I hope you enjoy, thank you so much for reading!! oxox