[Reviews - 71] Liked
Summary:

Some snippets of the story that never made it to the final cut, or little extras that I just couldn't resist writing about ; )


Rated: M
Categories: Baby Fic, Alternate Universe, Drabbles, Family
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Original Character(s)
Genres: Angst, Baby Fic, Drama, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 3942 Read: 3721
Published: July 08, 2015 Updated: July 08, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Hi there!! Thank you for coming back : ) 

Just a quick note to let you know that all of these are completely un-beta'ed, so all mistakes are my own. Some are very raw, very first drafts that were written in haste just to get them out of my head...and some are prompts! I'll mark this "story" as incomplete since I may keep adding to it in the future : )

1. the first time they held hands by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 11] Liked (197 words)

This one is just a tiny blurb I wrote that never fit into the story. Super fluffy : )

2. the time he kinda asked her to move in with him by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 10] Liked (592 words)

This is another one that never made it into the story - just something that's been sitting in my drafts folder collecting dust : )

3. the time she realized he really wasn't anything like Ed by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 9] Liked (712 words)

this one, again, just never fit into the story...I like this one, it's such an innocently sweet moment on Daryl's part. 

4. the time Daryl truly thought he was a horrible father by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 10] Liked (954 words)

This one was meant for the epilogue...I had it written for a very long time and then it just really did not fit into the epilogue! 

5. the time(s) he kept falling in love with her all over again by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 10] Liked (228 words)

This was ONE LINE in chapter 9, but Steph and I decided that it just truly did not fit. But I was slightly obsessed with the whole idea and so I turned into a drabble. (Steph, this is for you). xx

6. the time he was just the best dad in the whole world by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 9] Liked (333 words)

This was a prompt from NotLaura, which I have taken the liberty of modifying (sorry!!). She had asked for a moment of Clementine wanting to sleep in their bed after a nightmare, but I tweaked it to be a time when she was under the weather. Sorry Laura, it just happened!! For you, dearest. : )

7. the first time they "did it" post-baby by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 12] Liked (926 words)

Another prompt from NotLaura! You asked for it, girl...