[Reviews - 16] Liked
Summary:

He shoved his hand in his pocket and ran his fingers over the folded edges of paper. Each bump and tear was familiar beneath his fingers, even with the softening of time and friction. Each time they lost someone, he’d catch himself with his hand in his pocket, checking it was still there, remapping each groove to make sure it matched his memory. He hadn’t opened it yet. Couldn’t. But the Big Spot run was weighing on him now, another stark reminder of their losses. He glanced up at the stars for the hundredth time that night. Maybe it was time to face it, once and for all. He pulled the note out of his pocket and braced himself.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Merle
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1137 Read: 641
Published: April 08, 2014 Updated: April 08, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Spoilers through Episode 4.1 "30 Days Without An Accident".

Caryl one-shot with a lot of Merle mixed in. Angst. I wrote this after seeing a gifset on tumblr of the Merle/Carol scene in 3.15 "This Sorrowful Life" - where Merle tells Carol she is a late bloomer, and she replies that maybe he is, too. Takes place after 4.1 "30 Days Without An Accident".

1. Chapter 1 by meeshie [Reviews - 16] Liked (1137 words)