[Reviews - 23] Liked
Summary:

My entry for the Nine Lives AU Prompt-A-Thon. Combined two prompts: “That one jerk customer who always comes in 5 minutes before the store is about to close” and “Person A calling Person B while having a breakdown and Person B running as fast as they can to comfort Person A”.


Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe, Oneshot, Nine Lives Challenge
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Challenge Response, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3134 Read: 642
Published: July 30, 2015 Updated: July 30, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Marry You by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 23] Liked (3134 words)

Ten million thank yous go out to Stephtron312 for beta'ing the two different versions I wrote of this story, and to LAH for helping us figure out which version to actually use. Your input was invaluable and I can't thank you both enough for all of the last-minute back and forth (and for dealing with my *endless* questions) in the last 24 hours. LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS!!!

Heart