[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

It was a death wish, he knew it was. For the both of them.

God knows he'd been born with tragedy in his blood.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 3, Oneshot, Alternate Universe, Family
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, POV, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2070 Read: 709
Published: August 17, 2015 Updated: August 17, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters, wishful thinking aside.

Authors Note #1: Prompted by whowhatiswhich: "You've done more for my little girl today than her own daddy did in his whole life." Carol knows she's dying. Nothing can stop it. She has one thing left to do for her little girl. And who better to entrust Sophia to than the man who found her and brought her home? * Set season three after Daryl finds Carol in the Tombs. AU on Sophia’s death where instead of getting bitten and found in the barn, Daryl finds her wandering when he goes out again after getting injured on the horse.

Warnings: *Contains: angst, tragedy, character death, loss of a parent, canon appropriate blood/gore, adult language, adult content, family drama, adoption ZA-style, cancer/illness, allusions Daryl’s shitty childhood, issues of self-worth.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 10] Liked (2070 words)