[Reviews - 31] Liked
Summary:

ghost house

 

"This was it. His chance to start over..." Daryl moves to a new house, but soon realizes he may have gotten more than he bargained for... Did someone say Ghost Hunters? Multi-chap.

 


Rated: M
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge, Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Lizzie Samuels, Mika Samuels, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Angst, Challenge Response, Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 8143 Read: 1904
Published: October 23, 2015 Updated: September 08, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Title shamelessly borrowed from the song I know to be sung by Reba McIntyre, although the song has nothing to do with the story. I just liked the title :-)

1. It's better now by TarasCarol [Reviews - 7] Liked (1197 words)

Daryl arrives to his "new" house.

 

THANK YOU to Stephtron312 for looking this over for me at the last minute! You're a lifesaver babe! xoxoxo

2. Little girl, little girl by TarasCarol [Reviews - 10] Liked (1353 words)

3. She just...changed by TarasCarol [Reviews - 8] Liked (2937 words)

Warning: This chapter contains a child's death, and as such, it may be triggering or disturbing to some. It is a dark chapter, but one that is important and integral to the plot.

4. The Void by TarasCarol [Reviews - 6] Liked (2656 words)

Our intrepid trio get down to investigating!

 

To any readers still reading this story, I'm so sorry it has taken me almost a year to get back to this. My muse decided to abscond to Antarctica and only just recently returned. She didn't even bring me a souvenir. *pouts*

Anyway, huge thanks to Meeshie, as always, for being the best beta I could have, for finding ways to get the words out of me, and helping to make sense of them.

Also - Please see the end notes! :-)