[Reviews - 22] Liked
Summary:

An unexpected and foreign veil of sadness clings to her at the idea of him having no friends at all.

 

Carol and Daryl's paths cross as they try to escape their pain - if only for a few hours. She shares her sanctuary. The river. The grass. The silence. (high school AU)


Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Andrea Harrison, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Ed Peletier, Lori Grimes
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language, Carol/Other (Temp), Domestic Abuse (Implied)
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9463 Read: 1682
Published: December 28, 2015 Updated: January 17, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I just recently started watching TWD, so this is all new and exciting - waves shyly into the invisible cameras. Here we go Embarrassed

1. one by lilabut [Reviews - 9] Liked (2217 words)

So, I never intended to write an AU about these two. But as Leo DiCaprio said: the most resilient parasite is an idea, and this one just would not let me go.

The result is a lengthy drabbleoneshot, a high school AU that does not take place in school.

2. two by lilabut [Reviews - 4] Liked (3326 words)

I'm weak, and that's why this will not stay a oneshot as planned Write

3. three by lilabut [Reviews - 9] Liked (3920 words)