[Reviews - 6] Liked
Summary:

A long stretch of rain makes the prison residents have to get creative with their entertainment.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 3/4 Interlude
Characters: Beth Greene, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Lizzie Samuels, Maggie Greene Rhee, Rick Grimes, Zach
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3006 Read: 765
Published: April 30, 2014 Updated: April 30, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This crazy thing has been knocking around in my works-in-progress folder for months now.

The game Glenn and company invent owes a lot to some of the more ridiculous activities we got up to in my 1960s era college dorm (complete with heavily waxed linoleum and cinder-block walls), usually under the influence of various mood-altering chemicals. When you're stuck in a tiny town in the middle of the West Virginia panhandle with nothing to do, you can come up with some pretty odd ideas about entertainment. I still have a cafeteria tray that saw heavy use in the staircase races back then.

1. Cabin Fever by subversivegrrl [Reviews - 6] Liked (3006 words)