[Reviews - 17] Liked
Summary:

After the fall of the farm, Daryl and Carol never reunite with the group. After a few harsh, brutal months on the road, they settle down in an abandoned cabin. Fluff ensues.


Rated: M
Categories: Oneshot, Season 2/3 Interlude, Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3516 Read: 1269
Published: April 05, 2016 Updated: April 05, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. no one else in this world by lilabut [Reviews - 17] Liked (3516 words)

So, I don't do fluff. Not my thing. But this was requested, and I really needed this (despite telling myself otherwise), and so I really tried. Now I need to brush my teeth and listen to some sad music to get me back into my usual mindset.

If you are looking for a fic with a deeply profound meaning, please look elsewhere. I purposely left out certain things that I would have written had my goal not been fluff. Like Carol's grief over Sophia. Or the fact that there are other people – nasty people – out there. Or that surviving is hard.

That being sad, I hope you'll all enjoy this and that it makes you feel a bit better after... Let's not discuss it. This is also non-linear, so don't get confused.