[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

Daryl Dixon doesn't do romance. Doesn't know the first thing about it, never cared to learn. Until he met her. And suddenly he's paying a lot more attention to the happy couples around him, watching them a lot more than he knows is normal. Because he wants to learn.

 

A series of connected oneshots in which Daryl wants to try this romance thing with Carol, but he needs a little help.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 3, Season 3/4 Interlude, Season 6
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 550 Read: 767
Published: April 11, 2016 Updated: April 11, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Well this was originally intended to be a oneshot. But the story refused to remain small and now it has gotten so lengthy that it has to be a multi-chap. You know how it goes.

 

Anyway. This was inspired by something NR said years ago, about a scene that was cut back in the early seasons. Basically, there was potential for a storyline where Daryl kept looking at Lori and Rick, trying to figure out what this whole “lovey-dovey” stuff was about. All because he wanted to attempt that lovey-dovey stuff with Carol. TPTB, because they're so great, cut that scene – but I thought this storyline could've been awesome, so I had to fic it.

Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing (if I did things would look a whole lot different in the twd-verse). I am merely borrowing these characters and playing with them.

1. Chapter 1 by Oasis Haze [Reviews - 9] Liked (550 words)