[Reviews - 41] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:


"He is almost at the edge of the forest surrounding the quarry, when he sees the zip of Ed's tent opening, and a tiny woman emerges from it, holding her arms around herself, looking at her feet. Daryl is close enough to see that she is shaking, and suddenly she seems aware that somebody is watching her, her eyes darting up and staring straight at him.

And that's when it happens."

"Everything is black and white until you meet your soulmate"
The Psychodynamics Of Color: A study on the Impact of Color Perception on our lives.

 

 


 

Based on the soulmates AU prompt where you can only see colors when you meet your soulmate. My explanation about why Daryl treated Carol differently from the others, since the begining.

 


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Domestic Abuse (Implied), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 17677 Read: 4523
Published: June 11, 2016 Updated: February 05, 2019



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Quarry by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 11] Liked (1379 words)

The book "The Psychodynamics of Color: A Study on the Impact of Color Perception on our Lives."  it's totally a creation of my mind, where if it wasn't for Lovesdaryl, it would never be brought to life. Is just a little thing to actually explains the rules in this universe.

2. Unsteady by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 6] Liked (1566 words)

This chapter is situated on the CDC :) 

3. Every bit as good by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 5] Liked (4139 words)

This chapter is situated on the farm (well, most of it) :)

4. Bond by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 7] Liked (5705 words)

Also situated on the farm :)

5. All those frozen days by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 7] Liked (3535 words)

Chapter situated at the time jump between season 2 and season 3.

6. Synesthesia by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 5] Liked (1353 words)

Situated between season 2 and 3.