[Reviews - 27] Liked
Summary:

Carol and Daryl get set up by Merle. But it’s not exactly a date!


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Daryl Dixon
Genres: Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6962 Read: 2327
Published: August 02, 2016 Updated: August 18, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

It's fair to say I've never written anything like this before. This has been with me for months and I think I’m ready to share. I have a draft so the rest won't be long. 3 chapters in total. This is not at all how I ordinarily speak. Writing some of these things had me blushing and writing some of Merle's dialogue had me cringing. And yet I'm not sorry. Enjoy if you will. 

 

A million warnings for smut and foul language. You have been warned ;-)

 

Here is the AU bit: Carol and Merle work together. Daryl works for Axel building bikes. He has developed an international reputation for building custom bikes from the ground up.  I have a whole AU head canon thing going on and I’ll share in the next chapter if anyone wants to ground this a bit more.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands [Reviews - 8] Liked (1332 words)

The set up.

2. Chapter 2 by NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands [Reviews - 7] Liked (3782 words)

The most serious of warnings. This chapter is not for the faint hearted. Graphic (but I hope tasteful) descriptions of sex.

 

Thanks again Laurie xx

3. Chapter 3 by NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands [Reviews - 12] Liked (1848 words)

Final Chapter. Thank you Laurie. And thank you for your reads and reviews. I appreciate the support!

 

I've always wondered what might have happened to Daryl and Merle if their life had taken a slightly different turn. This fic works on the assumption that they had the same upbringing but Daryl started working for Axel. The skill that he develops has him travelling on behalf of the business - to conventions and what not. That's where he honed his skills! And Merle makes good too! I honestly have a whole bit written about this but it seemed too long. xx