[Reviews - 13] Liked
Summary:


According to the multiverse theory, for every single choice that’s made, the universe splits off into other universes, where the same choice was made but the other way...



"There must, there must be a universe where I’m not real, or you aren’t, or you didn’t make it, or I didn’t, or neither of us did, or we both did but we missed our chance... There must be...it’s impossible for it to be any other way."

"Fuck this! I’ll fight every fucking thing. I won’t leave ya. Anywhere you are, anywhen. I’m gonna be there."





* inspired by this post.


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Child Abuse, Domestic Abuse (Implied), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7886 Read: 1280
Published: August 06, 2016 Updated: August 13, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. In a sea of guilt by the fallen stars (Prelude) by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 5] Liked (398 words)

Chapter tittle came from the song "I never learn" by Lykke Li.

2. Star-crossed lovers. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 8] Liked (7488 words)

The tittle from the chapter came from "I never learn", by Lykke Li.

Warnings:
I didn't know exactly how to proceede when it comes to this second chapter. But I felt that some things needed to be explained.

There will be character's death on here. But at the same time, it won't. There will be Carol with another character for a while. But at the same time, it won't.

So, if you don't feel confortable reading some of these types of fic, I'll sugest you to skeep these specific parts:

"Where instead of saying "hi", you were silente"

"Where he's in love with you, but you're a comic book character

"Where she's in love with you, but you don't
exist"

Although, as an adivice, I wouldn't skip any of it lmao. Because then, the fic won't be so special as I want it to be for you.

Also, if you think I should put it on the general warnings of the fic, please let me know. And I'll change it =)