[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

Maggie turns her head to him, and even in the darkness she can finally see it. What she couldn't recognize before. 

How the fire is burning again inside of him.

 


Contain spoilers from Season 7. 


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Season 7
Characters: Daryl Dixon, Maggie Greene Rhee
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: None
Series: We bleed the same.
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 709 Read: 768
Published: November 12, 2016 Updated: November 12, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. 1. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 7] Liked (709 words)

Spoilers: 

So, this little drabble contains spoilers from episode 4, where Negan apparently will have some sort of interest in Maggie, and for that reason Father Gabriel tells him she died. 

Flash forward to episode 13, according to filming spoilers, Maggie and Daryl hide from the saviors while they are paying a visit to hilltop. It didn't make sense at the time why Maggie needed to hide, but now is clear the reason why.
And episode 13 is after episode 10, where Daryl finds Carol and finds out that she is alive. It's unconfirmed, but apparently he lies to her about the situation surrounding the saviors and the iminent war. He doesn't tell her about Glenn and Abraham.

Just to give you some context :)