[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

"You were the one who taught me touch could do something good to you."

Daryl and Carol spend a night alone together in the domestic violence shelter in episode 5x06 Consumed. An expanded version, where Carol finds her hope again.

Spoilers up to episode 5x06 Consumed


Rated: T
Categories: Oneshot
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2835 Read: 563
Published: December 05, 2016 Updated: December 07, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 10] Liked (2835 words)

Author’s Note: This is an expanded scene from episode 5x6 Consumed, when Daryl and Carol take off to Atlanta to try and rescue Beth from Grady Memorial. In this scene, they’re in the domestic violence shelter. I took the moment where they’re side by side on the bed together and ended it a different way. A little more intimate, a little more turning point-y. Because I desperately want to see Daryl haul her back from the edge and I don’t feel like the show fully gave us that moment.

Soundtrack for this one is “Shelter” by Ray Lamontagne.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.