[Reviews - 36] Liked
Summary:

Carol runs into Daryl when he's with Joe's group of claimers. He's forced to lay claim to save her, but when they go off on their own, Carol takes the reins and goes after something she's always wanted. Daryl has no idea how to handle this new development.

This follows all the awkwardness, sweetness and missteps of the early days of their relationship. Spoilers up until late Season 4


Rated: E
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Tyreese Williams
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22560 Read: 7556
Published: December 05, 2016 Updated: December 17, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2912 words)

Author’s Note: This takes off from canon after episode 4x15 “Us”. Daryl’s lost Beth and temporarily joined up with the group of bad guys for lack of anything better to do. Carol has been traveling with Tyreese and Mika and Lizzie are dead. Though I’m going to say Baby Judith was with someone else, not Carol and Tyreese, just for simplicity’s sake. This fic is all about fluff and romance and getting Carol and Daryl together, because I’m starting to doubt the show is ever going to get around to that.

Also, please be aware that I’m in my first watch through of the series, so I won’t be aware of any details revealed after 5x01 or anything gleaned from cast interviews, as I’ve been avoiding those for spoiler reasons. Please don’t spoiler me in your reviews on what comes later!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2002 words)

Author’s Note: Quick reminder that I wrote Judith out of this group when I spun off from canon. So right now, it’s just Daryl, Carol, and Tyrese traveling alone. I’m so excited you guys stuck around for this chapter! It’s my favorite.

3. Chapter 3 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 5] Liked (4573 words)

Author's Note: I’m not 100% sure if Daryl grew up in a house or a trailer, or some of one and some of the other, so I’m going with the story he lived in a trailer at least for a while.

4. Chapter 4 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2591 words)

Author’s Note: Quick reminder that this chapter ain’t rated for the kiddies. Because fun.

5. Chapter 5 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2091 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 4] Liked (5125 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2212 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1054 words)