[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

"Carol was the one who made him believe in the possibility of more. For him. For them. For this carcass of a world." —Expanded scene from episode 5x06 "Consumed." Daryl makes a play to try and force Carol to want to live again.


Rated: T
Categories: Oneshot, Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2904 Read: 522
Published: December 14, 2016 Updated: December 14, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2904 words)

Author’s Note: This starts mid-way through the amazing episode, 5x06 Consumed, when Daryl and Carol are in Atlanta to try and rescue Beth from Grady Memorial Hospital. In the process they take a quiet moment to talk about how they’ve both changed. This is two canon moments stitched together with an expanded, more satisfying conversation, pushing toward a turning point and my take on what was really going on with Daryl suddenly taking up smoking.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.