Print or Download Story:
Carol is in her little house outside the Kingdom. Daryl is a prisoner at Negan's lair in the Sanctuary. They start connecting in a very different way than they have before.
Categories: Season 7Characters: Daryl
Genres: RomanceWarnings: Sexual Situations
December 29, 2016 Updated:
February 15, 2017
Carol and Daryl find themselves having wild and crazy sex via their dreams. So are there truths in our dreams that we don't want to face or are they just random memories that are so jumbled that we don't recognize them?
1. The Stuff of Dreams by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 6] (3785 words)
Carol and Daryl start having sweet dreams. Dreams that surprise them and lead them to question their friendship.
2. Holding on to Dreams by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 3] (2946 words)
Carol has had a few more dreams and a surprise visitor shows up at her house.
3. What Keep You Going by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] (3181 words)
Carol and Daryl go on dangerous missions. Sadly not together.
4. Trying by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 0] (3354 words)
Carol and Daryl do everything they can to make sure that Judith is safe.
5. Taking Chances by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] (3134 words)
Carol settles into the cabin and makes a new friend.
6. Man's Best Friend by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] (2846 words)
Daryl visits Carol and meets Ruger.
7. Right Now by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 1] (2008 words)
Carol comes up with a plan to fight Negan.
8. Journeys by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] (4140 words)
Carol and Daryl take the fight to the Sanctuary but Negan has one last ace up his sleeve.