[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

Why Carol did what she did, for love. A missing moment from 6x14 “Twice as Far” when they’re digging a grave together. Dark.


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Season 6
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1067 Read: 495
Published: December 29, 2016 Updated: December 29, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Author's Note: I was so annoyed by the grave digging scene in 6x14. First, because I couldn't figure out what Carol thought Daryl was right about (and if I guessed wrong, somebody please tell me) and second, because I thought it was so cruel of her to say it like that to him, right then. And even though he was in so much pain, she didn't even try to comfort him, but at the same time, it's the last scene before she leaves, so we know that was her final straw. So I had to add a bit to it, even though it's dark.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Trogdor19 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1067 words)

Carol POV. Spoilers through 6x14.