[Reviews - 35] Liked
Summary:

Sorry for this silliness.  I’m blaming it on being sick, lol, and the following prompt:  “So.  Let me get this straight.  You want to hire me to be your date to a Valentine’s party?”

 


Rated: T
Categories: Season 3/4 Interlude, Season 4
Characters: None
Genres: Holiday
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 7511 Read: 3611
Published: February 10, 2017 Updated: February 21, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Caution:  here be some silliness, some sweetness, and maybe even some sexiness in future chapters.

 

Let me know if you want to read more of this crazy little fic of mine.  Hopefully, it will be fun and not wildly OOC. 

 

Right now, we’re going to leave this at a T-rating.  That’s subject to change. 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (718 words)

Daryl goes out on a limb and does something unexpected. 

2. Chapter 2 by Shae [Reviews - 6] Liked (1168 words)

You guys, proof of the inspiring power of feedback right here.

 

This little chapter just wrote itself. 

 

Pookie gets his first taste of Carol's conditions, lolWink

 

I hope you enjoy it. 

3. Chapter 3 by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (741 words)

Carol gets her first taste of dealing with the aftermath of that little scene at breakfast. 

4. Chapter 4 by Shae [Reviews - 5] Liked (1361 words)

Sorry this is so late.  I had most of it written before the episode, but it was pretty short.  I wanted to be nicer to you guys than Gimple and his two minutes of Carol, so I went back and wrote another 500 words, lol.  Hope it was worth the wait. Mistakes are all mine.   

 

Carol and Daryl deal with their newfound popularity. 

5. Chapter 5 by Shae [Reviews - 5] Liked (1610 words)

Deeper and deeper our babies fall. 

6. Chapter 6 by Shae [Reviews - 4] Liked (892 words)

Sorry for the delay on this one, dear readers, but first RL intruded and then Sunday happened, and yeah.  I’m still recovering from both. 

 

As a token of my most sincere apologies, have a little Caryl sweetness with a tiny dash of angst.  This little chapter branched off in a few directions I hadn’t originally planned, but I’m strangely okay with that. I hope you are, too. 

 

Enjoy. 

 

Follows directly after chapter 5.  Just so you're not perpetually dangling off the cliff I apparently left you all on, hahaha. 

 

7. Chapter 7 by Shae [Reviews - 7] Liked (1021 words)

Confession:  I’m not sure I like this chapter at all, haha.  It’s more filler than anything, and a little bit angsty as Carol’s feelings about their little charade get more muddled and complicated than ever. 

 

Maybe you’ll enjoy it anyway? 

 

Hopefully, there’ll be more to come tomorrow.  Er, later today.  Until then…