[Reviews - 26] Liked
Summary:

This was originally my take on episode 7x10 but definitely turned into a prequel to Possibilty Wink

I don't own them or anything to do with The Walking Dead. Though I wish any one of us on here did, so they could get the proper treatment they deserve.


Rated: M
Categories: Oneshot, Season 7
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Gregory, Maggie Greene Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne, Morgan Jones, Paul "Jesus" Rovia, Rick Grimes, Sasha Williams
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Domestic Abuse (Implied)
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11378 Read: 2902
Published: February 18, 2017 Updated: May 28, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

FYI there are spoilers for beginning of season 7 and could be also for later part of 7. You just never know. So if you are worried best to play it safe and wait until after 7x10 airs.....I can wait lol.

As I mentioned earlier, this one shot turned into a prequel for a story I have already going on. I tried to fight it for a long time, but it just made wiriting that much harder. So this is what came out.

This story is for the_wd_caryl, considering she is the one who pushed me to write it, It's the least I can do after she gives out such support and lovely art and videosHeart.

AND as with all of my stories there is a song that inspired the title/story. The story was inspired by/named after "Pieces" by Red. SERIOUSLY good Caryl song guys!

1. Chapter 1 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 8] Liked (2355 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 7] Liked (3283 words)

And we're finally back! Life really didn't want to give me the appropriate time to write this; too much work and not enough brain rest time made me go crazy. But thankfully I got this up before the next episode, which can only be described as #badasscaroliscoming. 

This chapter is another full of Caryl angst. Kind of fun to go back to a simple time where I can't let them even touch each other whenever they please, also maddening.

This chapter was inspired by the song "Litost" by X Ambassadors.

3. Chapter 3 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1465 words)

Ugh I'm so happy to have some Caryl feels again. Of course, there is still some angst...when is there not in my writing. But I think certain people will be happy with the expansion on a small scene mentioned but not elaborated on in pre-canon Caryl snuggle in bed, lol

This chapter is inspired by "Lifeline" by Katie Trotta. EVERYONE needs to listen to this song....My God people it is THE Caryl anthem

4. Chapter 4 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 5] Liked (4275 words)

Another flash-forward at the beginning of the chapter, and flashbacks in the middle. It's time to wrap up the loose ends between the 2 stories.

Fyi, if you've already read this story and/or Possibility, you know that it doesn't always paint Rick in the best light....but this chapter especially may piss some people off. #SorryfaxRickisadouche

This chapter was inspired by the song "Answer" by Sarah McLachlan (cue the sad animal videos). Also, the premise for the chapter came after listening to "Right here waiting" by Minor Key.