[Reviews - 46] Liked
Summary:

 

This month, instead of focusing on advices about what to do when you already are in a relationship, I'll focus in what you can do to start a relationship.

What can you do when you like someone but don’t know how to approach this person? How to move on from that initial state where there is always the potential for more, but neither you or your crush crossed that line yet? 

Composure brings the answer for you.

Check it out: 

 

 

 

 


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Dale Horvath, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne, Negan, Tobin
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Carol/Other (Temp), Domestic Abuse (Implied), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 11260 Read: 5591
Published: April 01, 2017 Updated: January 24, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I know I have tons of unfinished stories, and I'm so sorry for that. Reasons why I will keep this one as a one shot. But as you can see, the banner and the tittle indicates that there is more to come. I will only share the rest though when I'm sure I'll be able to finish.

This is also a gift to alatarielgidaen. It was supposed to be a bday gift, but I couldnt finish the story in time and lost control of it lol. I hope you enjoy this first chapter though, and that you find it interesting enough to wait for the others. Thanks for being this amazing person

This is also a gift to all of you. Today is my birthday and I wanted to thank you all for the amazing support s2


 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. 1 by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 10] Liked (1264 words)

Carol breaks up a relationship and reflects about her life and choices. A familiar face shows up once again.

2. 2. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 5] Liked (1355 words)

Carol struggles with her career. Daryl has something he wants to give her.

3. 3. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 7] Liked (1703 words)

Things don't go as expected at Carol's meeting, but she receives an unexpected invitation.

4. 4. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 5] Liked (1115 words)

Carol improvises and ends up having an interesting idea about what to write for her next article. 

5. 5. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 7] Liked (2102 words)

Carol finally starts writing her next article. We have a glimpse of how Carol's marriage used to be. 

Warning: Domestic Abuse 

Obs: contain spoilers from the movie "Train to Busan" 

 

 

6. 6. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 5] Liked (1674 words)

Carol and Daryl spend more and more time together. Carol struggles with what to do regarding her career. 

7. 7. by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 3] Liked (1002 words)

Carol makes an important decision about her career. 

8. 8 by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 4] (1045 words)

Daryl has his own decision to make.