[Reviews - 35] Liked
Summary:

Set after the War is over.  Caryl leave the group to deal with their issues together.  This is a travel and adventure story, with some brief intense interaction and some intimacy.  These is also Caryl humor, teasing, cuteness and fluffiness.  Walkers are killed, a tree stand is climbed and there are some naughty bits.


Rated: E
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24541 Read: 6909
Published: May 10, 2017 Updated: June 11, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

OK, my first attempt at a fan fiction.  I have very little to say except this is moderately fluffy, with some smut.  Hope you guys like it.  Sort of a funny Thelma & Louise meets Butch & Sundance... at least I hope so. 

1. Chapter 1 - Walkers, Candy, and Body Wash by coreenfw [Reviews - 13] Liked (2595 words)

First Chapter- man am I nervous, plus i hope i am doing this correctly.

disclaimer: all publically recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 -Vampire, Jack Daniels, and Omelettes by coreenfw [Reviews - 2] Liked (2370 words)

second chapter, thanks to all the readers, and especially the reviewers.  Also, thanks to my new Beta... CharlotteAshmore, she has been a wonderful help, very patient and supportive!  ANY and all mistakes are mine, and mine alone.  Also dear Amanda Hawthorne who came in and added a bit ( or a little)  teehee.  Thanks to you both!!

Starts with some 'smut lite'.  Tease, tease!  Enjoy!!  

Disclaimer: i own nothing of The Walking Dead or of these characters, or anything related to it, I know nobody associated with the creation or production either, I certainly make no money from this or ever intend to, i just enjoy playing with them..  

3. Chapter 3 - Interlude -- Daryl by coreenfw [Reviews - 0] (693 words)

just a little break, to wander around in Daryl's mind a bit.  Just a shorty.

 

Disclaimer: i own nothing of The Walking Dead or of these characters, or anything related to it, I know nobody associated with the creation or production either, I certainly make no money from this or ever intend to, i just enjoy playing with them..  

4. Chapter 4 - Mega-herd, Berries, and Beans by coreenfw [Reviews - 3] Liked (1553 words)

just some travel and silliness.... 

 

Disclaimer: i own nothing of The Walking Dead or of these characters, or anything related to it, I know nobody associated with the creation or production either, I certainly make no money from this or ever intend to, i just enjoy playing with them..  

5. Chapter 5 - Jack' n Coke, Chemistry, and Tears by coreenfw [Reviews - 5] Liked (3775 words)

smut warning - yup, toward the end... if you don't like smut.. wander to the next chapter after thay eat.  

Just more wanderings.... 

Disclaimer:  I own nothing related to The Walking Dead ( other than tiny bits of merchandise) and i know no one involved in the production ( did meet Mike Rooker at a Comicon, but, that hardly counts), I make no $$ from this and never intend to.  

6. Chapter 6 - Shopping, Swimmin' Hole, and a Haircut by coreenfw [Reviews - 0] Liked (2677 words)

WinkMore fun and frolics with our favorite apocalyptic couple, more adventures, a crossbow for Carol, and MY take on the requisite haircut, *sigh*

thanks again for all the help from CharlotteAshmore, Amanda Hawthorne and also Susanne/Caryl-Soulmates.  Thanks ladies for all the help!!  You guys are great!!

7. Chapter 7 - Lingerie, more Walkers, and Peaches 🍑 by coreenfw [Reviews - 1] (4322 words)

OK, *warning* smut, bracketing walkers... followed by smut... what can I say.  It's new relationship sex...  Enjoy.  

There is a tree stand in this chapter, but there will be no smut there...  I am thinking tree stand sex is like shower sex.... sounds good on paper, but....

8. Chapter 8 - Carol / Interlude by coreenfw [Reviews - 0] (625 words)

This is a shorty... like the Daryl one in chapter 3.  Just musings of Carol, on Caryl... no smut, but description... 

 

I own nothing related to The Wakling Dead and male no money from this, it is just for my own and others entertainment.  I know none of the people involved in the production or development of the show... but I respectfully wish someone would get off their bum and help get theses two lovely characters some happiness together.

9. Chapter 9 - Belly Button Lint, a few more Walkers, and The Library by coreenfw [Reviews - 2] Liked (2999 words)

no smut.... actually... i am smutted out, just fun, fun, fun... hope you enjoy.  vague mention of Ed nothing outrages.

 

we are almost there....

 

disclaimer:  really, I make no money from this, it is all for fun, I am in no way associated with the producers or creators of this or any other franchise!  

10. Chapter 10 - Horses, Thunderstorm,… and the Cabin by coreenfw [Reviews - 9] Liked (2932 words)

OK, last chapter for this. I hope you've enjoyed it I enjoyed writing it so very much!!  

Disclaimer:  I certainly don't own anything related to the Walking Dead or know anyone involved in production in an way.  No money has been made or ever will be from this fiction.  Just lots of warm fuzzies!!