[Reviews - 27] Liked
Summary:

She was frustrated and hurt that he wouldn’t speak to her in spite of her attempts at a conversation, but she never held it against him, for she knew he had every reason to not speak to her. She left him after all, and she probably deserved his silence. 

But trapped with each other, in a fairly safe fire station, and a herd surrounding the building, she couldn’t help but wonder if the fates were working in her favor.


Rated: M
Categories: Post-Series, Headcanon
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16396 Read: 3649
Published: May 24, 2017 Updated: May 31, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is what I would love to see happen during season 8 of TWD, Caryl revealing their demons before taking the next step in their relationship. 

There are only four chapters total, but I hope you enjoy it! 

 

1. Chapter 1 by LeeLeeWoflpack [Reviews - 6] (3710 words)

2. Chapter 2 by LeeLeeWoflpack [Reviews - 8] Liked (3078 words)

Okay guys, another chapter. This is going to be a bit angsty, but our couple needs to get it all out before they can start to heal.

Enjoy loves!

3. Chapter 3 by LeeLeeWoflpack [Reviews - 6] Liked (5712 words)

Alright guys, this one's another long, angsty chapter because our sweet Carol needs a cleansing as well.

Hope you enjoy it!

 

4. Chapter 4 by LeeLeeWoflpack [Reviews - 7] Liked (3896 words)

Last chapter guys, hope you all enjoyed the story as well as the ending! Heart