[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

It’s a lot, this plan.  To make it work, they’re going to have to walk directly into the fire.  But that’s the thing about her and Daryl.  They were forged from flames, broken down and remade into steel.  They’re not ashes.  They never will be again. 

 

Just a little something inspired by a certain picture posted today and a few teasing comments shared on tumblr with @geektaire. 

 

Since it distracted me from working on the latest chapter of Counting Stars, I figured I should share with the rest of the class.  Rated T for a little language.  Spoilers only in the sense that the picture that inspired it could be considered one.   

 

Nevertheless, read at your own risk.  Wink

 


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon
Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 520 Read: 401
Published: July 12, 2017 Updated: July 12, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Just a little something inspired by a certain picture posted today and a few teasing comments shared on tumblr with @geektaire. 

 

Since it distracted me from working on the latest chapter of Counting Stars, I figured I should share with the rest of the class.  Rated T for a little language.  Spoilers only in the sense that the picture that inspired it could be considered one.   

 

My imagination and shipper heart got the best of me, hahaha.  I'd say I'm sorry, but we all know I'm not. 

 

I guess you could say this is my headcanon.  Not sure any of the other categories fits. 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Shae [Reviews - 9] Liked (520 words)