[Reviews - 8] Liked
Summary:

Daryl remains a prisoner when Morgan knocks on Carol’s door to give her bad news. Alternative version of what happened after Daryl was captured and an appeal for war is made to the Kingdom.

***More emotional than literal in terms of the title

Slow building to action and high drama. Exact opposite of my first story. lol. Actually wrote this first but didn't post. Carol–driven with emotional Caryl interactions. Seasons 4 & 7 spoilers/references.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. Blah Blah Blah. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: M
Categories: Oneshot, Season 7
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Maggie Greene Rhee, Morgan Jones, Negan, Paul "Jesus" Rovia
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Torture, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8315 Read: 705
Published: July 13, 2017 Updated: July 13, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is more in the vein of an episode I'd like to see, but the next few short stories will likely encompass more of my usual focus - as outlined below.

Note from the author

I write mainly speculative fiction. Dystopian, AU, Fairy tales, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, and the like. Always though, fundamentally, it’s about fantasy, and even magic, somehow grounded in realism—along the lines of Ray Bradbury, my favourite author. An essence of romance tinges many of these stories, however, it is not always the primary drive.

1. Chapter 1 by adistantfire [Reviews - 8] Liked (8315 words)