[Reviews - 16] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

Daryl is suddenly free to fulfil a long held fantasy... but who can help?


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe, Nine Lives Challenge
Characters: None
Genres: Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Fetish
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5145 Read: 1484
Published: July 29, 2017 Updated: July 30, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

AU no ZA. Suspend all belief and (if you will) read on for some kinky smut. Daryl's a mechanic and Carol is a college student. Daryl is suddenly free to fulfil a fantasy and Carol might be willing and able to help. Both have some limited previous sexual experience. This has a focus on Daryl, his background is the how and why of the story development, so not as much back-story for Carol.


With many thanks to Charlotte Ashmore for all of her work and generous comments. This story was written very quickly and edited very careful by her. Thanks again!

1. Chapter 1 by NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands [Reviews - 16] Liked (5145 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.