[Reviews - 14] Liked
Summary:

Daryl is tired of Carol constantly sneaking up on him and tries to get his own back. Things don't go quite the way he planned. 


Rated: E
Categories: Oneshot
Characters: None
Genres: Porn w/o Plot
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4671 Read: 1711
Published: August 14, 2017 Updated: November 07, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is the first time I've ever been brave enough to post something I've written. It is based on a random prompt I saw on tumblr. 

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read it! 

1. Surprise Gone Wrong by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 11] Liked (1198 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

2. Confession by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 1] (1707 words)

No new updates here, I just decided to add parts 2 and 3 onto here because it's been bugging me to keep seeing them as seperate stories. I don't know why I didn't just do this in the first place, so I'm deleteing Confession and Bliss and just adding them to here.

3. Bliss by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 2] Liked (1766 words)