[Reviews - 8] Liked
Summary:

Post Season 3/Early Season 4 AU/Canon Divergence. 

 

What if Merle's ambush of the Governor had worked and he killed him?  With Michonne's help?  How would that have changed life at the Prison and the Woodbury community? 

 

Shae's attempt at course correction.  Wink

 

Andrea lives and things get even more complicated.  Milton pines.  Merle takes the grudging respect he's earned and ingratiates himself within the Prison community.  And Carol and Daryl?  They're growing into feelings that have been there all along. 

 

“Just want you, Sweetheart.  Anything else, well.  Don’t need it.  It’s a f****d up world we livin’ in.  Got enough right here."    

 

Family, Humor, Dixon Potty Mouth, a touch of Angst, and some (hopefully sweet and sexy) Smut. 


Rated: M
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Andrea Harrison
Genres: Baby Fic
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3212 Read: 667
Published: August 22, 2017 Updated: August 22, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I don’t even know with this, lol.  Apparently, my brain works in mysterious ways when it’s all sleep deprived and hyped up on dark chocolate. 

 

This is quite possibly the weirdest and smuttiest thing I’ve ever posted, hahaha.  I hope you enjoy. 

 

Typos are all mine.  I mean, I *have* been up nearly 22 hours. 

 

I don't even know how to categorize this, lol.  It's baby fic, but not in the way you think.  There are hints of Michonne/Andrea and unrequited Milton/Andrea, and it takes a bit to get to Caryl, but don't worry.  There's a pretty good payoff for your patience if you ask me.  Wink

 

I don't think it's graphic enough to earn an E rating, but I'll let you guys be the judge. 

1. Chapter 1 by Shae [Reviews - 8] Liked (3212 words)