[Reviews - 13]
Summary:

Here is a tough story - please read and consider the warnings.

First, thanks to everyone who has read and helped me with this... I know it was not easy.  

I own none of the characters or storylines of The Walking Dead, I intend no copywrite infringement.  I make no money from this, only a tiny piece of mind.

*******WARNING********

character death and more, seriously... don't read this if you are easily upset.  It is rough.

REALLY, please.

I wrote this after I had a very upsetting dream.  I felt required to write it, never had that ever have that happen.  It was weird.  The dream needed an explanation, to calm my mind, this is it.  I think it is a worthwhile story, while it deals with a very tough situation, I hope it shows a depth of caring and love... I cry everytime I read it... I hope you find it worthwhile.

The first chapter is safe... just a synopsis of the developement of the Caryl relationship through Season 7-8.

The second chapter is cute and fluffy until Daryl leaves.  So, you can read til then... but, it gets bad soon after.

Chapter three is not terrible... but it deals with the aftermath of a decision Carol makes, a hard decision... it might not be something you want to read, but there is a closure to it.  I think it ends well... but, it is sad.

if you chose to read this, please 'enjoy', it is full of angst and tears... 

if you chose to pass it by, no worries, most of my other stuff is much fluffier... CARYL ON!


Rated: E
Categories: Post-Series, Family
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Eugene Porter, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes, Rosita Espinosa
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Taboo
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7342 Read: 1115
Published: September 04, 2017 Updated: September 04, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Warning - Character Death and More... 

not a story for the easily upset... please consider before you read.

love you all, please use care reading this... I think it is a good story, have had others read and agree... I think it is worthwhile.  But, don't read if you are easily triggered.

the TABOO warning is for the creation of a 'safe' walker.

1. Chapter 1 - PROLOGUE by coreenfw [Reviews - 3] (1040 words)

This is a Prologue, leading into our story.  It describes the caring and development of our couples relationship.  It is nice, but sort of my way of 'summing up' their coming together. Not much 'new' and nothing traumatic.  The end of this chapter leads into Alone at Last, my fluffy travel and adventure story.

2. Chapter 2 by coreenfw [Reviews - 3] (4817 words)

Hi, if you are reading after my warnings, this is where it gets BLACK, the first bit is safe, even fluffy... so... I will put a bivider between the safe part and where the angsty badness begins...  love to you all, and get out the kleenexes.

3. Chapter 3 by coreenfw [Reviews - 7] (1485 words)

The final chapter... if you are still reading, this gives us some closure....