[Reviews - 10] Liked
Summary:

Her best friend had just proposed to her—her sweet, socially challenged, romantically stunted best friend, and she just couldn’t wrap her brain around what had just happened.

 

Non-ZA AU in which Carol and Daryl grew up as childhood friends.  AKA, the fic where Shae indulges in her weakness for the friends to lovers trope and the whole fake/forced marriage thing because apparently, already having a Caryl mail-order bride story on my resume just isn't enough, lol. 


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carl Grimes, Ed Peletier, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1225 Read: 339
Published: September 11, 2017 Updated: September 11, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Originally posted on my blog @shimmershae as "Marry me" and intended to be part of my Something to Talk About collection.  What can I say except the plot bunnies just attacked and interest in my continuing this story way exceeded my expectations?  So here we are.  Wink  As if I needed another story. 

 

Title taken from here. 

 

Expect some adult language and situations throughout the story and some past Carol/Other.  This story should have a little bit of everything before we reach the end.  As such, I'm going to preemptively give the story the M-rating. 

 

That's it.  For now.  I hope you enjoy the story.   

1. "Marry me." by Shae [Reviews - 10] Liked (1225 words)

The chapter that started it all.