Print or Download Story:
I know I both died and LIVED with that EW photo shoot pics and video yesterday (see them here if you've been living under a rock), so this story is borne from that McReedus/Caryl(?) yumminess!
Alexandria is having a prom, and everyone is invited. Carol and Daryl get dolled up and attend, flirt, and get drunk and rowdy. There may also be dancing.
, Operation Levity
, Post-SeriesCharacters: Carol
September 22, 2017 Updated:
October 04, 2017
This isn't exactly AU but it's also not entirely canon. Regardless, I do think you'll enjoy it
if you loved those photos at all!
1. Chapter 1: Hot and Ready by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 16] (1348 words)
2. Chapter 2: All Cleaned Up by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 2] (719 words)
Short chapter; Carol and Daryl arrive at the prom
3. Chapter 3: Conceal, Don't Feel by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 8] (538 words)
Another short chapter, this time with pictures
4. Chapter 4: Pictures and Promises by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 5] (690 words)
5. Chapter 5: Bad Dad Dancing by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 2] (487 words)
Short but amusing chapter; here be some dancing, but probably not what you think. :)
6. Chapter 6: Prom King and Queen by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 4] (964 words)
My take on the first part of the grape scene
7. Chapter 7: Chasing Fruit by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 3] (663 words)
Ya know that part of the video where he's blindly trying to bite her dangling fruit? Yeah....
8. Chapter 8: Not Alone by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 8] (1974 words)
Daryl laid out on table laden with fruit and Carol swaying while he watches.
You saw that part of the video, right?
9. Chapter 9: Dancing Queen by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 6] (1725 words)
Carol dances, and Daryl reminisces about the way they met and how much he loves her.
10. Chapter 10: Living by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 5] (1179 words)
A painful memory emerges, but Carol's determined to live in the moment. And Daryl gets some chocolate pudding.
11. Chapter 11: Living the Dream by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 7] (1661 words)
Daryl gets home and realizes, despite what coulda/shoulda/woulda been, he's living the dream.
12. Chapter 12: Memories in the Making by Michelle Del Vale [Reviews - 4] (1078 words)
The end of the evening
and this fic I've had sooo much fun writing *cries*