[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

The war is over and as Carol and Daryl reflect on the past, they discover their future together is filled with endless possibilities, but not without some conflicts of course. Shortly after beginning their relationship, Carol realizes she's pregnant, and someone has been watching her - a deranged and delusional individual who believes Carol is his dead wife. Will Daryl save her in time, or is it already too late?


Rated: M
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Baby Fic, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 8750 Read: 2003
Published: October 01, 2017 Updated: October 10, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

A/AN: The war is over and as Carol and Daryl reflect on the past, they discover their future together is filled with endless possibilities, but not without some conflicts of course. This started out as a O/S, but I'm turning it into a multi-chap fic.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Ethereal_Wishes [Reviews - 3] Liked (1675 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Ethereal_Wishes [Reviews - 1] (1650 words)

A/N: Thank you for all of the kudos and comments. I hope you enjoy the fluff in this chapter, because there will soon be a long road of angst ahead.

3. Chapter 3 by Ethereal_Wishes [Reviews - 2] (2155 words)

A/AN: Thanks for all of the love from last chapter! 

4. Chapter 4 by Ethereal_Wishes [Reviews - 0] (1607 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Ethereal_Wishes [Reviews - 1] Liked (1663 words)