[Reviews - 37] Liked
Summary:

They had lost and found each other so many times until both ran out of chances. Seeing Daryl with another woman horrified her to the depths of her soul. She had lost him forever and couldn’t fight the haunting pictures which were running through her mind.


Rated: M
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge, Season 6
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Michonne Hawthorne, Olivia, Original Character(s), Paul "Jesus" Rovia, Rick Grimes, Tobin
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, POV, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Daryl/Other (Temp)
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12065 Read: 4656
Published: October 21, 2017 Updated: October 26, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is my submission (in four parts) for the October's Challenge: Caryl Bingo. It’s my second story and the first one which is completed.

I used the horizontal line in the middle with Candles, Pining, FREE, Missed Chances, and Nightmares. The ‘FREE’ could stand for Bed Sharing, First Times, Snuggling For Warmth, A Shower, Confessions, Drunk Confessions, Picnic, Daryl’s Bike, Hurt/Comfort, Flowers and Road Trip, because you will find all these squares in the story.

A/n: The little tale begins within the time jump after 06x09 - ‘No Way Out’ and ends one day before 06x13 - ‘The Same Boat’.

Betaed by the amazing CharlotteAshmore!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended. Likewise, Nine Lives assumes no responsibility for the content of the fiction archived. Readers are solely accountable for deciding what content is or is not appropriate for them to view. By selecting a story to read, you accept that you read and considered the applicable warnings and are of appropriate age to view the material therein.

 

1. Part I - Lost by BettyBubble [Reviews - 12] Liked (2683 words)

2. Part II - Haunting Pictures by BettyBubble [Reviews - 5] Liked (2985 words)

My plan was to post a chapter every other day, but after reading your reviews I decided to post chapter two and three at once. Chapter three is the one where I fix the mess I created in the first two chapters!Wink

Please remember the warning for Daryl/Other temp. Please read with caution!

3. Part III - Through The Door by BettyBubble [Reviews - 10] Liked (3169 words)

My headcanon for this chapter!

 

4. Part IV - Found by BettyBubble [Reviews - 10] Liked (3228 words)

This is the last part and I’m sad in some way, because it’s already over.

Thank you for sticking with me on this short trip! Flowers