Print or Download Story:
Caryl, but in an series of alternate universes.
Newest chapter prompt:
AU prompt: “We’re roommates and I pretend to be your spouse to scare off your one night stands”
Categories: Alternate UniverseCharacters: Carol
, RomanceWarnings: Adult Language
November 16, 2017 Updated:
December 17, 2017
This'll just be a collection of prompts sent to me on Tumblr and from a list that I'll be working through to get inspiration for a multichapter AU.
Let me know if you'd like to read more of a certain chapter, it'll help me to know which ones to make into full stories.
1. My best friend's ex by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 4] (443 words)
Prompt: I really like you but you’re my best friend’s ex
2. Waving at who? by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 3] (508 words)
Prompt: You were waving at your friend behind me but I got confused and waved back at you and now I’m dying of embarrassment but you think it’s cute
3. Bloody nose by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (464 words)
Prompt: I accidentally punched you in the face when I was too overexcited about something
4. I slept with my boss by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 6] (1272 words)
Prompt: First day at a new job and oh fuck my boss is the person I drunkenly hooked up with last weekend/night.
5. Ridiculous coffee order by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] (477 words)
Prompt - Barista and person who has a ridiculous coffee order
6. Late night studying by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (505 words)
Prompt: The library’s pretty empty save for you and me and OH that couple making out loudly in the shelves somewhere
7. I threw the wrong laptop out of the window by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (720 words)
Prompt: Your roommate cheated on me and I just threw your laptop out the window thinking it was his
8. My brother's best friend by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (565 words)
Prompt: Carol is good friends with Merle, and Daryl really likes it when she comes over.
9. Carol's baby girl by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] (537 words)
A/N: I loved the idea of this cutesy little AU prompt. I don’t usually like writing baby fics but this is pretty damn fluffy. Let’s hope I do it some justice, enjoy!xox
Prompt: you’ve been sleeping at mine because your house is being renovated and we aren’t even dating, yet every time you wake up to the baby crying and sigh, “i’ll go” i feel like we might as well be married
10. Just friends? by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 4] (1307 words)
A/N: Slight smut warning
Prompt: Wearing each other’s pyjamas when staying over somehow becoming more arousing than if the other person was naked.
11. I need you to save me from my ex by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (956 words)
Prompt: My friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex quick make out with me
12. Friends with benefits by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 3] (668 words)
Prompt: Friends with benefits but of course one of them falls.
13. The cute roommate by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] (660 words)
Prompt: You’re my roommate who’s super cute and it’s the middle of the night and you’re cramming for your exams in your flannel pajamas and disheveled hair and it’s becoming increasingly hard for me not to kiss you
14. Daddy Dixon by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 3] (486 words)
Prompt: our newborn child has been really ill for a couple weeks and you’ve been really worried. luckily, we took them to the doctors and everything’s fine. yet despite it being nearly a week since we went to the doctors, you’ve slept beside the crib every night.
A/N: Thank you for the reviews and feedback so far! Means so so much!
15. Santa's little helper by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 2] (514 words)
AU prompt: Carol takes Sophia to meet Santa, and Daryl works as one of Santa’s elves.
16. Surprise kid by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (594 words)
Prompt: ‘you and i used to date but we broke up and it was really ugly and we stopped talking and now we bumped into each other after ten years and wow that kid sure does look a lot like – wait, how old is your kid? ten? oh. OH’
17. Womaniser by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 0] (862 words)
Prompt: “We’re roommates and I pretend to be your spouse to scare off your one night stands”
18. "Too hot" by foreverlovingdaryldixon [Reviews - 1] (558 words)
Prompt: Imagine your OTP playing “Too hot” ( A game where the two players kiss without stopping and without touching each other. If one player touches the other, s/he loses. The winner gets to do whatevers/he wants to the loser.)