Print or Download Story:
Michonne is worried because Daryl is withdrawn and depressed. Carol is the new leader of the Kingdom. Michonne decides to send Daryl on a mission to the Kingdom to see if that will cheer him up.
Categories: Season 8Characters: Henry
Genres: DramedyWarnings: Adult Language
December 20, 2017 Updated:
January 20, 2018
This story is set after the end of the war. All the communities are rebuilding and life is moving on. Daryl's not happy and Michonne recognizes that she needs to give him a push in the right direction. The right direction being east toward the Kingdom and Carol.
1. Lining up the Stars by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 12] (2384 words)
Daryl takes a journey to visit an old friend.
2. The Infinite Meadow of Heaven by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 5] (3352 words)
Daryl arrives at the Kingdom and Carol tries to make him feel at home.
3. The Sight of the Stars by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 2] (3034 words)
Daryl and Rick go on a run.
4. North Star by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 4] (3071 words)
Carol spends her day with Michonne and Maggie. Daryl makes a move.
5. Settling by Booksrbetter [Reviews - 4] (4366 words)
Carol opens the door fo the Kingdom to the citizens of Hilltop. She makes a few decisions that have lasting consequences. She goes on a run with Daryl.