Print or Download Story:
Carol’s pregnant … surely, something Daryl hadn’t been expecting. Oh, the joys of parenthood! But first he has to survive something worse than a zombie apocalypse … hormones, cravings, midnight runs for pickles, sensitive boobs and the list goes on and on.
, Baby FicCharacters: Andrea
Genres: Baby Fic
, RomanceWarnings: Adult Language
February 01, 2018 Updated:
February 17, 2018
This is a collaboration of stories from out little chat group ‘Stampeding Blood Ponies’. We found a link on face book called ‘30 Hilarious Pics Which Prove Pregnancy is Hard for Husbands Too’, which was followed by someone saying ‘Oh! We need to fic that!’. So, here we are. These stories will all follow a certain pic prompt and range from AU to ZA depending on how the mood strikes us. There are six of us writing and we will each post in the series once a month. We really hope you join us on this fluffy journey and enjoy our efforts! Happy reading! Special thanks and hugs to The_WD_Caryl (she's so awesome!) for the lovely banner for our story.
1. Cravings Part I: What She Wants by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 11] (3312 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
2. Cravings Part II : What It Takes by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 9] (3523 words)
3. Cravings Part III: What They Get by CharlotteAshmore [Reviews - 4] (4353 words)
4. Freezing Comfort by Amanda Hawthorn [Reviews - 7] (1857 words)
This is my entry into our little challenge. The prompt:
My Poor Husband: Freezing so I can be comfortable
When CharlotteAshmore asked me if I'd like to take part I couldn't resist, especially as I'm writing SES at the moment. It seemed very fitting, so I threw something together and this is the result.
As always huge thanks to CharlotteAshmore for giving this a BETA for me. Big hugs to you my dear friend
5. Nothing Is Right - Part I by BettyBubble [Reviews - 7] (3079 words)
Summary: A pregnant woman is a challenge and no matter how hard Daryl tries, he just can’t please his Carol. His experienced brother can’t offer any worthy advice either, so Daryl just has to keep trying. And if he still fails, he'll be sorry, over and over again.
6. Nothing Is Right - Part II by BettyBubble [Reviews - 8] (3350 words)
7. Growing Pains: Part I by Marie1063 [Reviews - 8] (4161 words)
Base image of artwork by NuttyMcNut from DevianArt. I don't own the image, only made some slight modifications.
Summary: When his wife got pregnant, Daryl knew he was in for a lot of changes; the cravings, the nausea … he’d heard about it all. What he didn’t take into consideration, though, was his response to those changes … primarily two, identical, growing changes. AU
8. Growing Pains: Part II by Marie1063 [Reviews - 8] (2939 words)
Here's the 2nd half.
9. Magic Brownies by Geektaire [Reviews - 4] (1426 words)