[Reviews - 11] Liked
Summary:

It's Daryl's birthday, and Carol gives him a gift that neither of them is expecting.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 5/6 Interlude, Oneshot
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Dr. Denise Cloyd, Tara Chambler
Genres: Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7743 Read: 971
Published: February 01, 2018 Updated: February 02, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Story Notes: This is my first attempt at writing fan fiction, so I'm a bit nervous about posting it. I hope that those of you who find it, like it! It was so fun to write-just fluff and smut. Thanks to my biggest inspiration, MagentasNightmare and her gal pal KrissyG927, whose writing I adore and who I've given a shout out in the middle of the story ;) Also thanks to CharlotteAshmore, another favorite writer, who was my beta reader for this story (that, that, that, that).

This story is set in Alexandria, before the Wolf attack, Walker infestation, Savior nightmare started.

 

1. Chapter 1 by CLADD [Reviews - 11] Liked (7743 words)