[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

A Caryl reunion fic, set in the events after the season 4 finale. Daryl has lost all hope of ever living a peaceful life, and then he hears her name and it all changes in an instant.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7679 Read: 1856
Published: July 04, 2014 Updated: July 09, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 4] Liked (3210 words)

Hello fellow Carylers!

Well, I've attempted a reunion fic, and this is it. I'm not sure why, but I'm actually quite nervous to post this. I'm sure it's because I've put a lot of pressure on this season 5 reunion to be epic (bad idea). And also, I wanted to get it posted before the Talking Dead special on July 6th, because if they show a season 5 trailer that is so wildly different from what I've come up with here, I know I'll never post it ; )

That said, I really, REALLY hope you enjoy this!

(Note: I wrote this before the making-of video was released this week, so it doesn't reflect the Daryl-running-towards-Carolsomething clips that I'm currently freaking out over.)

ENJOY, and CARYL ON! : )

2. Chapter 2 by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1409 words)

I'm back with Chapter 2! This one is a flashback, and I hope I've done it justice. I'm still a little wishy-washy about this whole storyline. Something just seems so off about what Carol did, and the way Rick handled it. I dunno...I suppose since I'm watching a show about zombies, I should let these things go, haha : P

I also wanted to point out that, in Chapter 1, I realize I didn't address the fact that no one else knew what Carol did when Rick said it out loud (and would have had pretty big reactions, I'm sure), or the fact that Daryl and Rick didn't know that Tyreese knew the truth...anyways, it's kind of bothering me and I might actually change that part. But every time I go to write something, it's like ten other complications pop up that need to be fixed. *sigh*

3. Chapter 3 by sweettooth7 [Reviews - 3] Liked (3060 words)

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this chapter, but it brought me some closure at least, and I hope you feel the same.

Thank you so much for your unbelievably kind reviews...I really and truly can't say it enough, it sends me over the moon to see that you're enjoying my little stories!