[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

"It had been a long time since she'd been on a motorcycle. Two decades at the very least. And for the first time in perhaps just as long, she suddenly realized she missed her long hair."


Rated: T
Categories: Pre-Series, Season 2
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Ed Peletier
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2390 Read: 784
Published: July 07, 2014 Updated: July 07, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters. Wishful thinking aside.

Authors Note #1: This is my fill response to an unbelievably cute prompt posted on LJ at the TWD_Kink Meme: "Daryl/Carol or Gen: I would love to see someone explore Carol's thoughts as: Daryl comes to her aid, and/or as she gets onto the motorcycle behind him, and/or as they roar off all bamf and cute. Nonnies choice." *Rated for: spoilers for the season two finale, adult language, adult situations, and references/clear allusions to spousal abuse, both physical and emotional.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (1010 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 4] Liked (1380 words)

Minor religious references - according to Carol's canon religious beliefs in late season two and pre-series.