[Reviews - 8] Liked
Summary:

The expression of guilt and regret on her face was so reminiscent of her father in that exact moment that Carol could feel a warm ache of love expanding through her chest and up into her cheeks, the kind that made her wonder, sometimes, how that much insane devotion managed to stay contained within her and not just explode from the inside.


Rated:
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Baby Fic, Challenge Response, Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1549 Read: 1026
Published: January 27, 2014 Updated: January 27, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is my entry for the USS Caryl’s Emotion Fanfiction/Fanart Challenge. The emotion I chose is "gratitude." The story doubles as a response to the one word prompts I asked for on tumblr. This one is "blanket," for Ralyse. So many thanks to adrenalin211 for doing the world's quickest beta and being a totally fantastic cheerleader:) The story title is taken from Vienna Teng's "In the Breaking Light." It's such a beautiful song. Also, a warning. If you do not like kid!fic or squash, please move along, because there is absolutely nothing to see here. The more depressed about the show I get, the more stuff like this comes out. What are you gonna do? So if you read on, remember that this story contains a warning for diabetic shock;) Oh! And in case anyone is interested, Adrienne and I always cast our kidfics. This is what Grace looks like.

1. Chapter 1 by leigh57 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1549 words)