[Reviews - 4] Liked
Summary:

A heady flush of pleasure and anticipation stole across her skin as he started to relax, his long day of hunting finally seeming to catch up with him as thin streams of warm water beaded down the jut of his hips. She adored him like this, in the scant moments before the mask started to dissolve - when he finally let his guard down and allowed himself to just sit back and enjoy it.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 3/4 Interlude
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama, Porn w/o Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3432 Read: 2187
Published: July 19, 2014 Updated: July 19, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead, wishful thinking aside.

Authors Note #1: This is a (late-late-late) response fill for the USS Caryl's 1st Kinky/Non-Kinky Drabble Challenge on tumblr regarding the following prompt: "Blowjob: Daryl has never had one before. Carol rectifies this travesty." – I didn't make the deadline (like by half a year – found this in my unfinished folder and decided to release it into the wild) but figured this one had to be written.

Warnings: Contains spoilers for all four seasons of the Walking Dead, sexual content, allusions to domestic violence, emotional/psychological trauma related to domestic violence and abuse, smut, strong language, oral sex, first time oral sex, adorable awkwardness and more. Set somewhere between the end of season three and the beginning of season four – basically picks off a few weeks after the season three finale.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 0] Liked (1376 words)

2. Chapter 2 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 4] Liked (2056 words)