[Reviews - 6] Liked
Summary:

"Part of him wanted nothing more than to run, but he had to admit he was surprised that that part wasn't really . . . winning. Because another part of him was, now that his breathing had slowed a touch, having vivid flashbacks to the sensation of her entire body pressed against the length of his, the smell of her skin and the soft curves and angles she'd taught him how to touch."


Rated: M
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1655 Read: 915
Published: January 20, 2014 Updated: January 20, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

So. This happened. And I feel so tentative about posting it. If you read this story, I feel as if it's really important for me to explain that this is not that story. At all. I blame this on adrenalin211, but then again, I blame everything on her. In short, this is PWP that I wrote for her, and she swore that I should post it, so I am. If you object to consenting adults going at it (not that this is super graphic), or profanity, definitely read no further. And now that I've blamed everything on you, A, thanks so much for the beta. You're the best:) The title is (obviously) taken from Paramore's song.

1. Chapter 1 by leigh57 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1655 words)