[Reviews - 12] Liked
Summary:

But no, she knows the real reason she has been chasing them since Terminus - and he's what causes her to stop, breath caught in her throat, her chest aching because despite the fact that she is standing in the middle of woods she's never stepped foot in, she sees him and her heart slams against its bone cage, desperate to cross the distance between them. To him. To home.

[series 5 speculation based on spoilers fic]


Rated: G
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2654 Read: 628
Published: September 29, 2014 Updated: September 29, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. millions of miles in between our hearts by queenpeletier [Reviews - 12] Liked (2654 words)

First fics in new fandoms always terrify me a bit. I'm not new to the fanfic game - I've been doing this for over a decade (*shakes cane*) but character voice is a very important thing to me, and that's why dipping my toe in new fandoms is so scary for me as a writer. I also apologise because I tend to not like writing a phonetic accent in fics. I may have to get over that in this fandom. Maybe not. We'll see.

Also this is pretty heavily based on set reports and spoilers for series 5, so avoid if you don't know and don't want to know :)

 

Huge thanks to Pam and Gwen for looking this over for me and telling me it wasn't crap. I love you both <3

/flees scene