[Reviews - 21] Liked
Summary:

As desperately as she wished she could return to her prison family, Carol knew that being sent away was a small price to pay for keeping a dangerous secret. But the bonds of a love that had been growing for so long would not be denied.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 4/5 Interlude
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Rape (Implied), Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 19375 Read: 5102
Published: October 07, 2014 Updated: October 07, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 7] Liked (1249 words)

This story has lived exclusively on fan fic dot net up to this point and for a variety of reasons, wasn't updated (until now). We have decided to bring it over here to Nine Lives where we are sure it will be received with open arms :) Welcome to our group FairiesMasquerade, our new contributing author - the story can't help but be better for her input!

2. Chapter 2 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 1] Liked (1374 words)

3. Chapter 3 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 0] Liked (1420 words)

4. Chapter 4 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 0] Liked (2028 words)

PLEASEproceed with caution re: this chapter...Daryl has some pretty awful stuff to share with Carol. Please consider yourself warned: descriptions of physical violence, death and sexual assault included (not explicit but definitely implied). Do not read if you find such themes too upsetting. We don't want to hear protests of anger and upset after we've made sure you are well aware of what lies ahead.

Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn.

5. Chapter 5 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 1] Liked (2502 words)

Okay, we know we left our readers feeling a little battered after our last chapter but we're back on safer ground now. Thank you for hanging in there with us, and thank you SO MUCH to those who let us know how they felt about that, good or bad. Feels ahead, hope you like!

6. Chapter 6 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 1] Liked (3293 words)

7. Chapter 7 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 3] Liked (4062 words)

8. Chapter 8 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 8] Liked (3447 words)

And now...the latest chapter, just finalized and updated!!