[Reviews - 4]
Summary:

Takes place at the start of season four and examines Carol's thoughts and motivations before and after her banishment. 


Rated: T
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3991 Read: 530
Published: October 09, 2014 Updated: November 06, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Of course I own nothing and am in no way affliated with The Walking Dead.  Just an avid viewer with a need for more story :)

1. Chapter 1 by DaisyG80 [Reviews - 2] (1325 words)

2. Chapter 2 by DaisyG80 [Reviews - 1] (1330 words)

A/N #1:  This chapter is re-posted because I originally put up the unedited chapter :P  Hopefully this one is better!

 

A/N #2:  First off let me just warn everyone that my timeline is different that it was on the show.  Two days are compressed into one.  Daryl and company get back to the prison earlier.  This was a mistake when I wrote the first chapter and instead of trying to change everything I’m just going with it lol. Second, thanks for being patient.  I try not to have more than one story going at a time and right now I have three works in progress so updates are coming slow.  Hope you like it!

3. Chapter 3 by DaisyG80 [Reviews - 1] (1336 words)

A/N:  Apparently when I posted Chapter 2, I posted the unedited version – ooops.  The chapter is edited and re-posted and hopefully much better!   And now chapter 3 :)  Happy Reading!!