[Reviews - 31] Liked
Summary:

Daryl knows they've been out together since the fall of the prison and doubts his own relationship with Carol. Once he's set straight, he tries to help her deal with recent events.


Rated: T
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Tyreese Williams
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8391 Read: 4753
Published: October 11, 2014 Updated: October 19, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 5] Liked (1241 words)

Please note that Daryl is convinced that Carol is with Tyreese and his thoughts and emotions reflect that. If this offends you, please stay away. Just sayin' ...

2. Chapter 2 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 7] Liked (1467 words)

3. Chapter 3 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 5] Liked (1752 words)

Didn't think I'd be able to come back to this so soon after Sunday's epic hug. Hope you'll enjoy my take on how the tree scene starts.

4. Chapter 4 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (2393 words)

I'm pushing on at this rate because I don't want this to be influenced by watching 502 on Sunday night/Monday morning, so obviously, it might be very different ... Thank you all for reading!

5. Chapter 5 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 10] Liked (1538 words)

Thank you for reading and for the kind, supportive reviews and messages I've been getting! 😘